Read the clues to unscramble the words. Articles on these topics can be found in this edition of IndyKids.
1. A large bird that lives mostly in the Arctic and is active both during day and night.
NWSOY WLO: __________ ______
2. The law that regulates the volume of the commercials on television.
AMCL CAT: ________ _______
3. A situation in which a child is taken care of by people who are not their parents.
TSFROE AERC: ___________ ________
4. An illness that spread throughout Haiti.
5. A country that is in danger of disappearing.
HMRALASL SNALISD: ____________ _______________
[Scroll down for the answers!]