1. I worked as a U.S. military analyst in the 1960s.
2. I became opposed to war after hearing a speech at an anti-war conference by someone who was willing to go to jail for refusing to go to the military.
3. In 1971, I made photocopies of secret U.S. government documents that proved the government had lied to its people about its involvement in the Vietnam War. I released them to the public. These were known as the Pentagon Papers.
4. I was arrested in 2005 for trespassing while protesting the invasion of Iraq in 2003.
5. I have spoken in support of Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, an organization that exposed U.S. military crimes against people in Iraq and Afghanistan.
[Scroll down for the answer to this puzzle!]