Try this easy recipe for a moist and tasty snack! (Makes 12 muffins.)
½ cup melted butter
½ cup sugar
½ teaspoon almond extract
1 cup wheat flour
1 cup white flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 cups blueberries
¼ cup sunflower seeds (optional, but tasty!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix eggs, butter, sugar and almond extract.
3. In another bowl, mix dry ingredients. Add that to egg mixture and stir until just combined.
4. Gently stir in blueberries and sunflower seeds.
5. Bake in a greased muffin pan for 20-25 minutes.