4 slices of butter
½ cup brown sugar
Dash of cinnamon
Dash of nutmeg
1. Wash the apples.
2. Remove the cores from the apples using the corer.*
3. Cut the apples in half.
4. Place the apples skin-side down in the pan.
5. Sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and raisins on top of the apple pieces.
6. Place a slice of butter on each apple.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes, or until they are soft.
8. Serve with whipped cream, ice cream, or just by itself!
* Make sure to have adult supervision when using the knives and oven!