The sweet and nutty flavors of acorn squash are perfect for the autumn months!
1 acorn squash
2 teaspoons butter
4 teaspoons brown sugar
1. Get a microwavable bowl or plate.
2. Poke a medium-sized acorn squash in several places with a fork.
3. Bake squash whole in microwave oven for 4 minutes. Turn over and cook 4 more minutes.
4. Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
5. Fill each center with about a teaspoon of butter and 2 teaspoons brown sugar.
6. Put back into microwave and bake for another 3 minutes or until done. It should be soft in the center.