3 cups of raw walnuts
1 cup of pitted Medjool dates
1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
2/3 cups of cocoa powder
1/3 cup of Medjool dates
1/4 cup of agave nectar
1 medium sized ripe avocado
1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- Get a food processor, two plates, and a butter knife.
- Place the walnuts, salt, and cocoa powder in food processor and process until coarsely ground. Be careful not to over-process.
- Add dates and mix well.
- Place half the mixture on one plate and the other half on another plate. Pat both into round cake layers and set aside.
- To make the frosting, place dates and agave nectar in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add avocado then cocoa powder and blend until smooth.
- Ice one cake layer and top with fresh raspberries.
- Stack the other cake layer on top of raspberries.
- Ice the top and sides with frosting, and use remaining raspberries to top the cake.
- Slice and enjoy!