Gazpacho is a refreshing, cold tomato and vegetable soup from Spain that’s perfect for the summer!
6 tomatoes, chopped (don’t toss out the juice!)
1 large onion, chopped
1 cucumber, chopped
1/3 cup olive oil
Juice of one lemon
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
Basil or cilantro
1. Pour olive oil and lemon juice into a blender or a food processor.
2. Add all of the vegetables.
3. Add the seasonings.
4. Use the “Chop” or “Grate” button on the blender or food processor
to combine ingredients. Blend until the gazpacho is mixed but
still has some chunks of vegetables.
5. Add more seasonings as needed.
6. Chill in the refrigerator until cold.
Enjoy with some fresh bread!