By Mallory Jensen
1⁄4 cup butter or margarine
1 cup sugar
1⁄4 cup milk
1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup raisins
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 pinch of salt
1. Combine the first four ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan. Combine the other ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Put the saucepan on a stove turned to medium-high.
2. When the ingredients begin to melt together, start stirring them with a whisk. Once everything is melted, turn off the flame and keep stirring until the ingredients are one smooth liquid.
3. Pour the liquid into the mixing bowl and stir until all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
4. Using a spoon, scoop up bits of the batter that are about 2 inches across and drop them onto sheets of foil, leaving an inch on each side from the next cookie.
5. Put the sheets in the refrigerator and chill overnight.
6. Eat and enjoy!